Friday, April 20, 2007

Where have I been, what have I been up to?

Well I have been really busy since my last post.

I guess I need to start at the beginning with my updates.

After completing my Sisterlocks training in Miami in November 2006, I knew that I would need to be advertising my services. After attending a Pampering Club gathering in December and finding out about One Million Inspired Women through our guest speaker, I pledged my action and proceeded to highlight my new business venture.

In January 2007 I decided to embark on a PR exercise. I came across an email campaign company and my Newsletter, Hair Story was born.

The Newsletters main aim is to provide information regarding sisterlocks and other happenings in London.

I had about 50 email contacts and had some good feedback following my first edition. So, armed with this new found talent, I embarked on my Newsletter in earnest. I have definately become a freelance, self-made journalist!!!

I am now on my 4th Edition and still going strong. I have changed the name to Hair Affairs - eNews from a Sister "Locked" in London.

I also now have nearly 200 contacts. It is taking up so much of my time, but I am enjoying it. If anyone out there would like to join my mailing list, please use the sign up box at the top of this post. There is no cost for this eMag.

No comments: