Thursday, January 11, 2007

My first client - December 2006





On the 27th and 28th December 2006 I completed my first sisterlocked client.


Oh my gosh! It took me 16 and half hours over 2 days. It was hard work. I was really nervous the first day, but by day 2 I was working like a pro.


She had her consultation on 2nd December and we were ready for the 27th. She is a colleague of mines, so at least I knew her.


I put into practice all that I had learnt and was eager to get started. I worked well.


My client is very pleased with her hair and she tells me she is "working it" I am sooooo happy. Due to see her again at the end of this month. Check out the pics.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've just overloaded us with new posts!!

And why not? You've been busy!

Your travels to Miami sound like a blast. And, I see you've taken advantage of the pathetically low US dollar to fill you bags with goodies to take home. And, the hair! I can't forget the hair! The course sounds like it was great - and you already have done a client! Great job!

Looking forward to hearing more,
Brunsli

sisterlockedlondon said...

Thanks Brunsli. Can you email me your email address, got something else up my sleeve!

Mel said...

Congratulations on completing the training and your first client, her looks great! How brave of you to go out to Miami on your own - what an adventure! Are you hoping to do this full time now? Help to kick start the SL revolution in the UK...
Your hair is looking so good in the anniversary pictures :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Congratulations on completing the course and your first client! Her hair looks good. I hope you have many more lined up. Keep us posted of your progress.

Your anniversary pictures look good also.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congrats on your firts client. You did a terrific job!

Linda said...

Wow, it looks like you did a wonderful job with your first client. I'm sure you'll be able to build a nice client base once word gets around. Congrats to you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on accomplishing many firsts; esp. the SL training.

sisterlockedlondon said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I appear to be having some difficulty leaving comments on other people's blogs!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on your first client. You are on your way to certification!