Wednesday, September 13, 2006

In Celebration of My Sisters

I do voluntary work for an organisation called the Write Thing. They are events organisers here in the UK. March is International womens month and there is usually performances in and around the UK. I met up with Iyanla Vanzant when she visited the UK back in March.

She performed at the Hackney Empire for two nights, an excellent show. I worked both nights. Selling her books on the Friday and working for the Pampering Club on the Saturday. I was able to meet Iyanla in the Green Room after the show and at the after party on Saturday.

The Pampering Club launched their product range which includes, bath salts, body creams and scrubs. I am now a fully fledged Pampering Club consultant. It is my own business as I have bought a franchise. The aim is to hold Pampering Gatherings in your home. I am hoping to launch my business in October, with my very first gathering. I was also hoping to incorporate the sisterlocks consultancy, however, the training was cancelled. Posted by Picasa

No comments: