Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm Back again!

I am not sure what happens to the time, but it just seems to get eaten up with stuff. Being a single mum and working full time does not help I guess.

Anyhow, lots been going on. But first I think I should share this news as it is now old news but great news.

On the 24th may 2006 I became a grandmother. Little JJ safely came into this world following a 28 hour labour. He weighed in at 7lbs 6oz. I must say after the year that I have had, loosing mum, it was a joy and a great pleasure to witness the next generation being born. Having only experienced c-sections myself, it was an amazing feeling watching my only daughter give birth. Every emotion comes into play. She did so well. No pain relief and no tears or stitches.

JJ is growing so fast and is such a pleasure. My 6 year old is over the moon to be an uncle. I was not sure how being a grandmother would be, however, now that he is here it is the most wonderful thing after having your own children. In fact I would say it is better. You can have all the pleasure without the pain! so to speak.

No comments: