Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This is my daughter, Jozan on her 18th birthday!




Checking out the colour of the dye!!



Hi all, feeling much better and back to work today! Thought I would post some photos.

Thank you all for your nice welcome comments and get well wishes. I had my hair retightened yesterday and feeling good. I note that you ladies retighten your hair very regularly. I see my consultant every eight weeks for retightening, and have occasionally had my hair styled by Chi, loctician, who also dyed my locks.

I have uploaded some pictures at various stages of my sisterlock journey. They were all taken at the end of last year. I have also added a picture of my daughter on her 18th birthday, for those of you who do not believe I have an 18 year old (LOL). She is soon to become a mum in May and me a grandma! I am still getting used to the idea!

8 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Very cute photos! Your locks are truly gorgeous. Congratulations on the new grand babe. I don't tighten my locks that often either. 7wks seems to be working at the moment for me. I guess it depends on the type of hair, rate of growth and obsession to have every hair in place. Also, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Ree-C said...

Your locs look great. I like the color to. Just visiting.

sisterlockedlondon said...

Thnaks for your comments and thanks for visiting, please come again!

brunsli said...

SLL,

I didn't know you're Trini!! What are you doing up there in the Col'? You should be jumpoing up for Carnival!

brunsli said...

Ooops. Jumping!

sisterlockedlondon said...

Thanks Brunsli, just sent you a lengthy mail about Trinidad etc.... It is really cold in London, it was snowing this morning! Will post some more pics soon, had a dinner party last Saturday with 5 girlfriends, I am the only locked one, and off to a 40th party tonight, so watch this site!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I love your color and your SL's are gorgeous! Congrats on the new addition to your family..many blessings, lisa

Salkis Re said...

Sista you are truly rockin the hell out of those sisterlocks. Your style in impeccable!